Linked Events

• Dakota Drag Strip,Smeatharpe airfield: Saturday 26 March 2011

Author Topic: Dakota Drag Strip Returns to Smeatharpe airfield 26th March  (Read 1964 times)

Offline V8Glynn

• Administrator
    • www.mycapri.net
Dakota Drag Strip Returns to Smeatharpe airfield 26th March
« on: 16:53 Thursday 24 March 2011 »
Hi. I thought i would post this here in case anybody was interested. I went a couple of years ago and it was a very good event. Their website is http://www.dragndrift.co.uk/
 Glynn
 Sunday street wars 2010 height=137
Dakota Drag Strip Returns to Smeatharpe airfield
Lee Child of LA Performance Services is proud to annouce that after tremendous hard work from Lloyd Stevens and the group of land owners of Smeatharpe airfield, drag racing will return to the Devon venue.
April Pictures height=136
Dakota Drag Strip will hold three events for this 2011 season. The following dates are 26th March, 13th August and 19th November, these are all Saturday one day events. Dakota Drag Strip is open to competition / full race / street legal cars and bikes. So with plenty going on the 1/8 mile drag strip, the action doesn't stop there. Dakota Drag Strip has a 600 x 47 metre drift area also a concrete area for show 'n' shine.
The March event will see test and tune action, quick 8 car shootout, quick 8 bike shootout, Engine tuner Japanese car series. On the drift area Dakota Drag Strip will host the first round of the regional ODC drift championship. As always at Dakota Drag Strip it will have a show 'n' shine and clubs stands taking place with trophies up for grabs.
The website is under construction at the moment but do join our facebook page for regular updates.
  Sunday street wars 2010 height=137
« Last Edit: 17:04 Thursday 24 March 2011 by V8Glynn »