Author Topic: I crashed the forum  (Read 4240 times)

Offline V8Glynn

• Administrator
    • www.mycapri.net
I crashed the forum
« on: 15:58 Friday 31 July 2009 »
Hi. I managed to kill the forum yesterday while installing an upgrade for one of the modifications.  :'(
Ended up having to upgrade to SMF 2, the new version, to get the portal working again. You hopefully should now be able to log in if using Internet Explorer, which seemed to be causing people problems. I haven't installed all the old mods so if there is a function missing that you used before and would like re installed then please let me know.
Glynn

Offline mossy

• Daft Club Member
Re: I crashed the forum
« Reply #1 on: 17:13 Friday 31 July 2009 »
you do like to play dont you !! this forum is your new toy, with the car and the forum bet the wife is happy ! at least it was only the forum you crashed  ;D
MR AMH

Offline V8Glynn

• Administrator
    • www.mycapri.net
Re: I crashed the forum
« Reply #2 on: 17:51 Friday 31 July 2009 »
Hi Adam, i have the same problem with the car. Have a good? idea. Fiddle for 5 minutes then spend the rest of the day sorting it out. Mind you at midnight last night thought i was going to have to start the forum from scratch. the upgrade stopped with an error. luckily restarting the upgrade worked the second time and the portal (front page) is now working properly. At least until i get bored again.
Glynn